It's time to contact Professional Management Associates, LLC when:
Contact Professional Management Associates, Association Management Experts
- Your association has experienced staff turnover and the board has become tired of dealing with personnel issues rather than furthering the mission of the organization.
- You want to take your association to the next level of growth or professionalism.
- You want a consistent headquarters team of association professionals, plus experts assigned on an as-needed basis for designated projects -- for significantly less than the cost to hire full time staff.
- You understand that the volunteers are leaders in their industry or profession, but that the management of an exempt organization requires a body of knowledge, experience, and expertise that the volunteers do not possess.
- You're an Executive Director of an association and find you can't be an effective staff specialist in all function areas. Tired of going it alone, you want experienced, hit-the-ground-running help!
- You're finding it more and more difficult to recruit volunteers for the day-to-day management and administration of the association's programs and services.
- Your members and prospective members expect continuity and consistency of association operations, staff, and identity as the volunteer leaders change.
- You have discovered that maintaining a full-time staff, office space, and state-of-the-art technology is neither cost effective nor efficient for your association.
- You want to tap into many years of successful association experience to re-build and re-energize your association's programs, membership, revenue sources, or member services.
- Your association is working just fine, "except for…" and you need to outsource communications, technology services, meetings, seminars, conference or exhibit management, or any other key component of your organization's business operations.
- Your association has grown beyond the ability of the volunteer leaders to manage the day-to-day details - the treasurer wants to be more fiscally proactive rather than paying the bills, the membership chair wants to recruit new members rather than maintain the database, the conference chair wants to identify trends and members' needs, not to worry about the menus. Hiring PMA frees leaders and volunteers to focus on the organization's policies and mission in order to achieve its goals.
PMA welcomes inquiries from board members and volunteer leaders to discuss your organizations' issues. PMA welcomes media and press inquiries. We can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 908-359-1184 (Heather).